Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day Five

Weight: 238.5
Food:
Breakfast: Egg in the hole
1st snack apple
2nd snack
Lunch: BBQ beef rib, raw carrot
3rd snack apple
4th snack carrot
Dinner: 4 chicken wings and beer from BBQ cook off.
5th snack: Oatmeal chocolate cookie
6th snack

Exercise:
2 mile walk

Activities
Couple of short walks with the dogs. Took the boat out and put out catfish lines. Finished building more jug lines. Went to the BBQ cook off with 3 year old granddaughter at the city park and then took her to the playground in the park. 3 year olds can be tough to keep up with.

Thoughts and/or education:
Objectives are about what we want. I want to get in shape. I want a new car. Goals are specific, measurable, and time sensitive. I will weigh 175 lbs by August 1, 2011. I will do 50 pushups a day by January 1, 2011. I will save an extra $10 per week for the next 104 weeks for the down payment of $1080 down payment on a new Ford Escape.
My objectives for myself for the next year are pretty simple. I want to get in shape, not six pack, but firm. I want to be able to exercise for an hour at a moderate to moderate heavy (like beach body, not P90X). So, the goals are also simple. I will weigh 175lbs by August 1, 2011. I will have a 34” waiste. I will have a 16” neck. I will do sustained exercise for 60 minutes every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment